We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Listings/Pay per Click

Ballachulish
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Business Listings/Pay per Click

We have installed freetobook on our website and there is an option to have a Pay per Click campaign where freetobook/TA provide you with a quote for a 3 month period. Before accepting this quote I had a call from the Business Listings department who convinced me that this was a better option than Pay per Click, however it now transpires that I can't link my booking page to this page and I was led to believe that I could. Can someone please advise if I can have 2 campaigns running and how would this work. Would there be 2 separate pages and if so which gets priority or do the pages combine. Is there a discount for taking out an additional entry?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,736 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Listings/Pay per Click

Hi fernvilla;

Matters that pertain to your business or property, or that are relevant only to business owners or managers, should be posted in the Owners' forum.

Information about how to sign-up and access the Owners’ Forum can be found here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k5056048-…

Please post your question on that forum.

Best Regards

Ballachulish
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Listings/Pay per Click

Thank you, when I typed in my query on the site it directed me to this forum. But I will now try again with the above. Thanks again.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,736 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Listings/Pay per Click

You're Welcome !

4. Re: Business Listings/Pay per Click

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 September 2013, 17:35
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,736 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Business Listings/Pay per Click

Rich;

Your post violates TripAdvisor's posting guidelines regarding self-promotional advertising or solicitation, and has been reported as inappropriate.

tripadvisor.com/help/Can_I_sell_or_promote_s…

Best Regards

6. Re: Business Listings/Pay per Click

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 02:21