We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xmas getaway for 2012 ? ? ?

lowestoft
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Xmas getaway for 2012 ? ? ?

I was away working this xmas so next year i want to take my wife,mum and dad away.I want to depart on the 23rd Dec 2012 and return on the 27th so only 4 nights.None of us have skiied before so this is not vital criteria but i no i will have to stay in a ski resort to get the snow etc etc.I need some help on what resorts to go to that are nice for shopping,markets and restraunts.I have looked at yllas in finland and this looks good as then we can do the husky rides,toboggon's etc etc.Hope to hear from you with some nice family resorts (without worryin too much about the skiing side of things) or even hotels that will do a nice xmas dinner ha ha,thanks

1. Re: Xmas getaway for 2012 ? ? ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2012, 12:18
Essex
Level Contributor
26,416 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xmas getaway for 2012 ? ? ?

Kitzbhuel might fit, a large but still pretty Austrian town in the middle of a good ski area. Plenty to do for skiiers and non skiiers alike. However, Austria is expensive now for skiing.

3. Re: Xmas getaway for 2012 ? ? ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2013, 05:22
Get answers to your questions