We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Whistler Lift tickets at 7-11 Vancouver/Squamish?

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
83 reviews
72 helpful votes
Cheap Whistler Lift tickets at 7-11 Vancouver/Squamish?
Save

We traveled a year ago to Van/Whistler and bought our lift tickets at a Van 7-11. Anyone know the current cost of lift passes and if they are still doing it? I read a forum from 2 years ago and got this info:

4. Re: Whistler discount lift tickets at 7-11 in Squamish

05 January 2012, 16:30

Thanks for all of the posts and advice. I just booked a trip to Whistler this weekend and didn't feel like paying the $96+tax at the window.

I just used the above content, found the 7-11 store, called, and confirmed that they sell passes 1-day at a time for 83+tax. This is basically the exact same as buying the "discounted" pass from Whistler directly!!!

I also confirmed that the store is open 24/7.

7-ELEVEN (#29208)

38471 CLEVELAND AVE 0.6 mi

SQUAMISH,BC V8B 0

(604) 892-9286

Looking for a Van location who may have tickets.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
39,487 posts
60 reviews
46 helpful votes
1. Re: Cheap Whistler Lift tickets at 7-11 Vancouver/Squamish?
Save

haven't heard that they aren't doing it. Whistler is hurting this year - usual snowfall to date by this time is 7 metres, they've had 3 metres so far. At least they've been able to make snow.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Cheap Whistler Lift tickets at 7-11 Vancouver/Squamish?
Save

I just called - literally and they told me that a single day ticket was $114 after tax CAD.

Make sure you specify USD or CAD

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
25,660 posts
425 reviews
214 helpful votes
3. Re: Cheap Whistler Lift tickets at 7-11 Vancouver/Squamish?
Save

You might also check liftopia.com as I'm pretty sure Whistler does sell lift tickets through Liftopia.

4. Re: Cheap Whistler Lift tickets at 7-11 Vancouver/Squamish?

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2016, 00:16
Get answers to your questions
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.