We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to plan an economy solo tour

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
how to plan an economy solo tour

I hate booked group tour from tour company. this is my 3rd times travel this type and they alway force tourists to go shopping. It is same with your tour company, or it is just the situation in vietnam???

last time my solo trip is some what expensive to waht I get

plese share your solo trip experience economy class. hotel, brothel air ticket, food.etc..etc

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
8,900 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to plan an economy solo tour

I think the board will shut you down fairly quicklly if you ask for brothel details so I should be carefull about that.

What you want to do is simple decide where you want to go devise a route and then get researching. I am assuming as Vietnam is the only country you mention in your post that is one of the places you wish to go to but you do not make it clear what you want to see etc.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,262 posts
5,503 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to plan an economy solo tour

Most 3rd party tour providers do employ tour guides that make arrangements with businesses (shops) where they receive commission on the basis of the amount of money spent by the tour members (tourists) at the particular businesses (shops). This happens all over the world in every country, when you travel with tour groups, arranged by 3rd parties.

3. Re: how to plan an economy solo tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:15