We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need some advice

12 posts
Save Topic
Need some advice

Hello! 2 of my friends and I are planning a trip to San juan, PR June 2-6 and Boquerón/ cabo rojo June 7-11.. Any suggestions for gay-friendly hotels in these two places? thanks

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Toronto, Isla de Vieques
Level Contributor
4,166 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need some advice

Hi,

Sorry, we can`t answer your question, but we wanted to suggest that because San Juan is such a gay friendly city, you`ll probably have more luck with answers on the main San Juan Trip Advisor Forum. For instance, we found this thread from last year there:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147320-i72-k44169…

We`d suggest you re-post your question there.

Hope you have a great time!

12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need some advice

Thanks for your help, I'll repost my question there. Thanks again.

London
Level Contributor
2,911 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Need some advice

Also, it is generally a good idea to indicate a question in the heading. Just putting "Need some advice" is not very helpful as *everybody* on this whole site needs some advice: that's why they're here! A heading like "Gay friendly hotels in San Juan" might have elicited more helpful responses.

4. Re: Need some advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 February 2013, 14:05
5. Re: Need some advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2013, 05:15
Get answers to your questions