We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanzarote

York, North...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lanzarote

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Lanzarote for January where there are things for 13 year old teeange girls to do. I.E - Good animation during the day.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Family Travel
Level Contributor
9,114 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lanzarote

Hi Dawn

I'd suggest asking this on the Lanzarote forum:

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g187477-i240-La…

Mia

Hull, England...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lanzarote

hi can anyone help i'm thinking of lanzarote or tenerife for feb next half term gonna book it put not sure which one to go for it will either be pdc in lanzarote which i have heard its windy is this true?..or tenerife las americas please help thanks xx

West Yorkshire...
Destination Expert
for Family Travel
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lanzarote

I have been to both Lanzarote and Tenerife. Both are great islands.

Try browsing the Canary Island forums - it may help you to decide which one to go for.

North Linconshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lanzarote

Our visit was March 2012 - Take care when hiring a car in Lanzarote from 'Autos Feber' - Puerto del Carmen office. Neither car would have passed a UK MOT. Their cars are high mileage and one was clearly once a hire car from another company in its early days. A common fault was missing rear wiper blades. The island is dusty and ANY slight precipitation will cause a bad smear.

Both interiors were in urgent need of a decent valet.

The attitude of their agent also left much to be desired. Upon returning the car it was not legally possible to park directly opposite their premises. The brief walk was done in a sullen, sulky silence!

Northampton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Lanzarote

Looking to stay at Santa Rosa apartments, Costa Teguise. Was wondering if anyone knows if/how lively the area is? Young couple, looking to be fairly close to the beach, restaurants, bars and a bit of night time entertainment outside of the resort?

6. Re: Lanzarote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2012, 11:23
ireland
Level Contributor
89 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lanzarote

have a look at the sol lanzarote in matagorda.

8. Re: Lanzarote

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2012, 11:23
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
26,942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lanzarote

The OP posted this over a year ago, and already took their vacation in January of 2012....the 2nd thread was from last April, and the poster has never responded............

England
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lanzarote

Hi could you tell me if the weather is good in feb???

thankyou