We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in Borth in March

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
14 helpful votes
What to do in Borth in March
Save

Hi

We are looking at coming to Borth for a weeks holiday in March and was wondering what to do and what is open then. We've not been to this part of Wales for a number of years we used to have a caravan in Capel Bangor and was always in Borth or Aber.

5 replies to this topic
Essex
Level Contributor
35,107 posts
69 reviews
215 helpful votes
1. Re: What to do in Borth in March
Save

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g1027123-Activities-Borth_Ceredigion_Wales.html

TA's 10 best list....

Aberystwyth, United...
Level Contributor
757 posts
188 reviews
124 helpful votes
2. Re: What to do in Borth in March
Save

Not much to do in Borth in March really, apart from walks & trying to stand upright in the wind. Are you staying at Brynowen? If so I guess it is the start of the season so there might be some entertainment & the pool.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,976 posts
7 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: What to do in Borth in March
Save

watch boxed sets of Hinterland?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
24,340 posts
87 reviews
141 helpful votes
4. Re: What to do in Borth in March
Save

I had my first legal drink in the Victoria Pub in Borth when I turned 18 and was on an A level geography field trip many years ago, with my group staying at the Youth Hostel..

After leaving the pub, we walked back along the seashore and found a dead sheep washed up on the shingle.

It was probably the most exciting thing that had happened in Borth for many years...

Aberystwyth, United...
Level Contributor
757 posts
188 reviews
124 helpful votes
5. Re: What to do in Borth in March
Save

In the years before I moved to Borth I used to come here for a week in March, to get away from my home town Cheltenham during gold cup week. Would bring plenty of books & videos. Would go out for walks if we could.

Reply to: What to do in Borth in March
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Borth
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.