We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current weather

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
129 posts
89 reviews
72 helpful votes
Current weather
Save

Hello, is there currently snow on the ground in Ciudad Rodrigo? I have been looking for a local webcam and have not been able to find anything. We will be arriving there this Friday and would like to know what kind of winter gear we need to bring along.

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
82,818 posts
3,805 reviews
3,520 helpful votes
1. Re: Current weather
Save

There is snow at most Northern Spain locations right now. Every place north of Madrid has snow.

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
2,523 posts
110 reviews
193 helpful votes
2. Re: Current weather
Save

I don't think you'll have any snow to speak of on Friday. Further north, yes, I'm currently sat under a foot of snow and it hasn't stopped for a week! But down there, you'll be fine by the looks of it. That said it will be cold!! We were in CR in December and it was cold, and it will be colder now - especially freezing at night. So bring lots of warm clothes and sensible footwear.

Reply to: Current weather
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ciudad Rodrigo
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.