We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wi-Fi On Brier Island

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
6 posts
33 reviews
12 helpful votes
Wi-Fi On Brier Island
Save

I know the library in Westport has internet connectivity ( but I don't know wether its via Wi-Fi or a direct connection.) Are there any other places that offer Wi-Fi? Also, what is cel phone reception like?

3 replies to this topic
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
23 reviews
28 helpful votes
1. Re: Wi-Fi On Brier Island
Save

Rudy, I"ve stayed on Brier and cannot recall wifi. I do believe the lounge area had a computer for guests to use...I think..lol. I had no reason to use my cell so I can't answer that one either, however, the lodge does have 2 pay telephones on the property if all else fails.

If nobody on this forum knows for sure I guess your best bet is to send Brier Island Lodge an email and ask them directly....or maybe give them a call.

New Minas, Canada
Level Contributor
2,377 posts
23 reviews
9 helpful votes
2. Re: Wi-Fi On Brier Island
Save

Brier Island Lodge does have Wi-Fi. www.brierisland.com

I'm sure there is also cell phone reception on the island,

3. Re: Wi-Fi On Brier Island

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the Tripadvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 July 2015, 17:35

Reply to: Wi-Fi On Brier Island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Brier Island
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.