We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Luabay, Costa Gigantes

Nottingham
Level Contributor
184 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Luabay, Costa Gigantes

Going to this hotel soon. Couldn't find any reviews but a trip advisor poster guided me to its old name of Hotel Costa Los Gigantes. Reviews look ok. Anyone got any additional observations or what kind of room we should try to get.

Thx

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Luabay, Costa Gigantes

hi there does anybody have the email address of the Luabay CLG so i can request a room

Thanks in advance Lisa xxx

bath
Level Contributor
70 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Luabay, Costa Gigantes

www.luabay.com

takes you to the website

go to the hotel at the top right hand side it has contact us...this is an email form or at the bottom of the page it has a number so you can ring.

PS book elsewhere tho as at the mo they are cheaper

regards

Edited: 20 March 2010, 18:01
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
372 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Luabay, Costa Gigantes

Thanks Liz, only 9 weeks now until we go, getting very excited. I just want to try and request a room on the top floor so we have a view.

14. Re: Hotel Luabay, Costa Gigantes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2010, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Santiago del Teide