We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luabay hotel to loro parque

cumbria
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
luabay hotel to loro parque

hi, does anyone know how easy, and costs, of getting to loro parque from luabay costa los gigantes hotel?

plus can a 3 yr old go to kids clubs?

and which block is best for young family, i would like a nice view as kids will be in bed early so we will sit on balcony at night.

thanks

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: luabay hotel to loro parque

We went last Easter and had room 301 k (k block) which had a sea view and was the nearest possible to all the entertainment, restaurant, etc. Not sure about the kids club, check the first choice website as I am sure they will have all the legal requirements! We went to Loro Parque in a hire car and thought we were going to die by plunging over tjhe sides of the steep roads. If we do it again, we would go by bus or coach with a driver who is used to the roads! Loro Parque cost us nearly £100 for 2 adults and 2 kids, but it was wonderful. It has the same orca show as Seaworld florida, but we much preferred Loro parque.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
182 reviews
2. Re: luabay hotel to loro parque

Loro Parque is lovely and I would suggest you go on an organised tour if you are not already hiring a car. Your little one will be free as tickets on the gate cost Adults: 31,50 € - Children (6-11 years): 20,50 € You might even find they area cheaper in excursion shops if that´s the route you choose I would look at Tenerife Sunshine, www.tenerifesunshine.com/excursions_new.php Don´t know if their price includes the coach or if it is extra, but you can talk on line and receive e-tickets before you leave for your hols.

If you need to contact the hotel regarding Kids Club their phone number is 0034 922 867 272

cumbria
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
3. Re: luabay hotel to loro parque

thanks for your help

4. Re: luabay hotel to loro parque

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2010, 22:29
Get answers to your questions about Santiago del Teide