We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Daroca or albarracin

San Diego...
2 posts
1 review
Daroca or albarracin
Save

Need a place to stop overnight on our way from alarcon to Zaragoza. It will be a Monday the end of September. I was thinking albarracin but daroca looks beautiful too. We would like to eat drink and and stroll the village. Any suggestions? We will have rental car .

Albuquerque, New...
Level Contributor
3,616 posts
47 reviews
17 helpful votes
1. Re: Daroca or albarracin
Save

I have stayed in Daroca and it is very nice. Never been to Albarracin but with those walls it looks spectacular. And it seems closer to halfway. Don’t think you can go wrong either way.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
411 posts
2. Re: Daroca or albarracin
Save

Albarracín is one of the country's most atmospheric, scenic villages, a bit out of the way for most trips, but for the journey from Alarcón to Zaragoza, a nice half-way stop, certainly very much worth the detour.

It has a number of charming inns, such as La Casa del Abuelo or La Posada del Adarve.

San Diego...
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: Daroca or albarracin
Save

Thank you. I'm worried because we will be there on a monday and just hoping the village has at least one restaurant/bar open..Daroca looks a little larger so I thought we would have better luck. But my heart is leaning towards Albarracin.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
411 posts
4. Re: Daroca or albarracin
Save

I think you'll find restaurants open in Albarracín on Monday, for example, El Señorío de Albarracín, bookable on El Tenedor.

http://www.senoriodealbarracin.com/

1 post
5. Re: Daroca or albarracin
Save

Thank you for your help and the links .. we are all booked .. looking forward to an unforgettable trip

4 posts
6. Re: Daroca or albarracin
Save

We have just spent three days in Albarracín in Airbnb. Amazing amazing...nothing you will see anywhere else. Definitely worth a visit. No English speaking tourists so all the toirs are in Spanish but we managed. Visit the cathedral first as the video has subtitles and covers all the treasures to visit in the town. Their is a centrally tourism office where you can get a map. All sights are in walk g distance. Town has plenty Parking. Enjoy!

4 posts
7. Re: Daroca or albarracin
Save

Lots of restaurants open on Monday.....but food not served until 8.30 Spanish style!

8. Re: Daroca or albarracin

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2020, 21:40
Get answers to your questions about Albarracin
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.