We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road conditions to Albarracin in December

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1 post
60 reviews
22 helpful votes
Road conditions to Albarracin in December
Save

Hello dear Travellers,

My husband and I are planning a 12 day trip to southern part of Spain but we'd like to take a detour and visit Toledo to Cuenca and then to Albarracin before we descend to Granada. Now, I am researching road conditions to ALbarracin in December and can not find any info. DOes anyone know if it is safe to drive at that time since the road seems to be mountainous and somehow I am afraid it will be too dnagerous if it snows there. I would love to get some more info on the weather an driving conditions in December for this region.

Thank you

1 reply
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
1 helpful vote
1. Re: Road conditions to Albarracin in December
Save

Hi I and my partner plan to drive there on this coming Jan 6,2018 . Please kindly share your experience how the road is in Winter . Do we need to rent snow chain ? How about the road there. We plan to spend 2 nignts before heading to Madrid Airport get the flight back home

Reply to: Road conditions to Albarracin in December
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Albarracin
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.