We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orient Bay Studios

Which Orient Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
keystone, co
5 posts
Save Topic
Orient Bay Studios

Has anyone stayed at the Plaza Orient Bay Residence? Would love a current review now that they are now open.

Ann Arbor
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orient Bay Studios

Wish I could help you, but I can't. If you are still considering options, check out Shamrock in the village. Google search Shamrock and SXM. You might need google trranslator to converse via email. They are very close the the entrance of the turn-off into the village, but they do have a washer and a pool.

Regards,

iowa, usa
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Orient Bay Studios

We were told that it is the ex- St Tropez Hotel and that it is now open. They have remodeled into studios? It is supposed to be by the L'Hoste Hotel. We are hoping we did not fall for a scam!

Thank you!

keystone, co
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Orient Bay Studios

Any news?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,569 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orient Bay Studios

edsandra.com/photos2005/LargeOrientPanorama.…

---------------------------------

Orient panorama

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Orient Bay Studios

Maybe post your question over on www.traveltalkonline.com huge SXM community over there.

Croswel
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Orient Bay Studios

May not help anymore but we recently stayed here and loved the location. Studios were very nice, roomy and like I said, the location can't be beat.

7. Re: Orient Bay Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2014, 01:16