Hello, DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!
My Sister and I had the misfortune to stay in this dreadful accommodation on Thursday 28th October.
It is dirty,cluttered and unwholesome. There were no towels in the room,everything was filthy and I do mean everything even the kettle!No milk for tea in the room.
No lamps worked, the window did not lock and the door lock was faulty.
The breakfast was served on a cold platter and the plates on the table were cold. Cold tinned mushrooms,cheap nasty sausage and some sort of fried stuff that was akin to rubber.The bacon was edible but the egg was congealed and cold. The tea was undrinkable..tasted of pepper.
I will never stay there again and think it is a blight on the Isle of Sheppey's tourist trade.