We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

Swansea
Level Contributor
12 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

Hello, DO NOT STAY AT THIS PLACE!!

My Sister and I had the misfortune to stay in this dreadful accommodation on Thursday 28th October.

It is dirty,cluttered and unwholesome. There were no towels in the room,everything was filthy and I do mean everything even the kettle!No milk for tea in the room.

No lamps worked, the window did not lock and the door lock was faulty.

The breakfast was served on a cold platter and the plates on the table were cold. Cold tinned mushrooms,cheap nasty sausage and some sort of fried stuff that was akin to rubber.The bacon was edible but the egg was congealed and cold. The tea was undrinkable..tasted of pepper.

I will never stay there again and think it is a blight on the Isle of Sheppey's tourist trade.

Best regards

Penny

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

Behave yourself this guest house was the nuts cheap accomadation for my travel. Breakfast was georgeous and room was outstanding. Very warm welcome when i arrived and Breakfast was very filling when i left..... Obviously this Lady had Hilton taste with Bronx Money. Deffo Staying there again hopefully for a long weekend Deffo recommend

Dave The Walker

Swansea
Level Contributor
12 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

I am so glad that things were better for you, I only reported the honest truth!

Perhaps the management took on board some of our complaints.

Minster, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

are you still open

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

I stayed there myself in 2012 and agree with everything you say I've never stayed in such a filthy place ,breakfast was all from a tin we took one look at it and left it Never stayed anywhere so awful before ,this place wants closing down.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
67,831 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

Is this place listed on Tripadvisor? If so, reviews should be posted there.

london
Level Contributor
2,180 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

the original post was way back in 2010 - chances are this establishment has closed down by now, or has new ownership

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
4,183 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

It's not listed on TripAdvisor and even if it were, reviews can only be placed for stays within the last 12 months. It doesn't have a website that comes up on an internet search. I agree it seems this B&B is no longer operating. Fresh comments about a stay from 3 years ago for somewhere that appears closed seem rather pointless!

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
67,831 posts
460 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

As I suspected, there is no need for this thread to remain open then.

kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
14,267 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sheppey Guest house,214,Queenborough Road

I've reported the original thread, and perhaps the TA staff moderators wil remove it.Takes some dedication to search for a 4 year old post just to comment on a visit made in 2012!

Get answers to your questions about Sheerness