We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balansat Apartments, San Miguel, Ibiza

East Grinstead...
Level Contributor
11 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Balansat Apartments, San Miguel, Ibiza

Just thinking about doing a booking for the Balansat Apartments just above the Cala San Miguel in Ibiza. This will be for my daughter and her three friend who are looking for a chilled out place close to the beach in Ibiza. They're also looking to do some clubbing in Ibiza Town - are the buses from San Miguel to Ibiza Town fairly frequent, are there taxis and an idea of costs. Any other tips gratefully recieved.

4 replies to this topic
England
Level Contributor
1 post
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balansat Apartments, San Miguel, Ibiza

hi there

i went there back in 2007 (i did an extensive review for it then, feel free to have a browse)

if its chilled out and close to the beach, then look no further. you wont get much closer to the beach!!. Its a bit of a trek to Ibiza town, about 30 min i beleive) , Taxi's are frequent as there parked just off the beach, but i have no idea on the cost.

There is a bar located on the ground floor of the hotel which does get noisey at night. it does die of around 2am, but bear in mind if your a light sleeper, might be a tad tricky going off. im guessing it will still be there, 4 years on! :-)

East Grinstead...
Level Contributor
11 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balansat Apartments, San Miguel, Ibiza

Thanks very much for the information - really useful

Ireland
Level Contributor
5,248 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balansat Apartments, San Miguel, Ibiza

I would not recommend it as a place to go clubbing from. You are talking 40e a taxi ride one way to any of the Clubs. Bus service is limited with the last bus leaving at 8pm. Ideal as a quiet family base with everything on your doorstep but for young people wanting to get out and about......no.

I would recommend somewhere like here. http://www.torrentbay-ibiza.com/ Airport bus passes right by and there is a late night service that connects with all the clubs until 6am. Sunsets and beach on your doorstep and only a 15min bus ride into San An or 30 into Ibiza town.

Danny

http://dannykayibiza.blogspot.com/

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Balansat Apartments, San Miguel, Ibiza

Thinking about booking Balansat for sept .Anybody could tell me if entertainment is outside or inside at night Also do they charge for TV and what channels can u get ? .Hubby hoping for Sky sports news kids cebebies lol Thanks Julie .

Reply to: Balansat Apartments, San Miguel, Ibiza
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sant Miquel De Balansat