We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SeaView Beach Apartment

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
SeaView Beach Apartment

Ok, so in 2014 my young sons and I booked a last minute package deal to Zante. We ended up in a studio in Sea View. Our expectations were blown out of the water ... it was idyllic.

Now three years on we've booked to go back with daddy. I've booked directly with the hotel. The children are bigger and there are four of us so we've booked the beach apartment. Has anyone stayed in this and do you know what it consists of?

Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
64 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
3 replies to this topic
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
596 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SeaView Beach Apartment

Esiotrot I can understand why you wanted to return, I am also considering this hotel.

I prefer not to book package deals, but there doesn't seem to be too many options for flight only.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SeaView Beach Apartment

I've booked flights through Easy Jet. I'll just take a cab the other end.

Do you know what the beach apartment is like? I'm hoping to find out what, if anything, I should take with me (particularly for the kitchen).

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
5,855 posts
596 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SeaView Beach Apartment

If you do a phantom booking on their website, there are 9 photo's of the apartment.

It say's a fully equipped kitchen.

In the photos I could only see a fridge and microwave, no hob.

I would email the hotel.

It is so cheap to eat out in Greece, I would only do breakfast in the apartment, we would eat out the rest of the time, sometimes buying food from the supermarket works out almost as much.

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Reply to: SeaView Beach Apartment
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
More Alykes Topics