We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trainaki

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Trainaki

Hi, after reading some posts about the little train I checked out the website and it looks like an afternoon trip we'd really enjoy. I'd like to book in advance (we travel the week after next) but am wondering which stop is closer to our apartment (Alykes or Alykanas?) we're staying at Villa Pouliezos. Also could anyone tell me about how long(ish) the stop at the taverna is please?

Thank you, M x

Sevenoaks, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Trainaki

not sure what stops nearest we went on the train in June it was really good I think we stayed in the taverna for about an hour just enough time for some food and 40 litres of wine

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
2. Re: Trainaki

Haha! Sounds good, thanks Paul x

Lowestoft
Level Contributor
1,662 posts
42 reviews
3. Re: Trainaki

Hi. I done the afternoon trip last May/ June & a enjoyable few hour trip. Just looked on Google maps & you must be about half way between the to main stops. I think on return they will drop you near to your accomadation if required. Have a look on their Web Site it tells you times etc. I'm hopeing to do the Sat Night Greek Night on my next visit in Sept. I have tried to book a trip on their Web Site but sadley not had reply so will have to get down there on my first day to try & book, fingers crossed.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
4. Re: Trainaki

Thanks Joe x

5. Re: Trainaki

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2018, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations
More Alykes Topics