We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October??

Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
October??

Hi all, what will Alykes and Alykanas be like mid October? I am considering coming for a week but have been told differing things about how much will be open. I'm not bothered of some places are closed and it is quiet just don't want there to be nothing open at all. I know the weather will be hit and miss but will the sea/pools be warm enough to swim in? Will any sunbeds still be available on the beach? Thank you in advance.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
188 reviews
1. Re: October??

Yes there will still be enough bars and restaurants open to have a choice. The sea may be warm enough, it depends if there has been any rough weather to stir it up. Be prepared for it to be a bit chilly at night.

Yes, there will be sunbeds on the beach just not as many as there are when it's busier.

Edited: 30 July 2017, 15:49
Level Contributor
44 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: October??

Thank you 😃

3. Re: October??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2018, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations
More Alykes Topics