We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family holiday

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Family holiday

Hi We are looking at booking the panorama apartments for our family holiday next year wa just wondering if anyone had stayed here and how far away from the beach and main strip it is

Would also love to know some nice places to eat out at please

Thank you 😁

Musselburgh, United...
Level Contributor
276 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family holiday

Just a straight 5 min walk along the path through salt flats (path virtually opposite the hotel) to start of strip and beach. Just newly back. Passed the panorama every day. Staying in the hotel next door next year. Also you have a decent supermarket very close to the hotel.

wirral, merseyside
Level Contributor
60 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Family holiday

Hi han D as already mentioned beach only 5 mins away and strip also.You can walk across the salt flats to both, you can also go around and see different places.Do not worry about the salt flats, some people seem to be put off before they even get there, but they are no problem or issue. I can highly recommend this hotel and also the area, so much so that we have booked again for next year already. If you want some ideas on places to eat read some of my reviews and also other peoples there are lots to pick from. I must add we only sampled a number of places (most which were excellent) and so many we never tried , one of the reasons we are going back.

Best of luck.

3. Re: Family holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2018, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations
More Alykes Topics