We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alykes in September

Whitby
Level Contributor
106 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Alykes in September

I'm looking for a holiday destination for 24th Sept for a week, a friend has suggested Alykes, found a possible but wonder if it will all still be open/busy etc and hot enough for us.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
706 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Alykes in September

Been to Alykes lots of times. (Love the place)

Staying at Ionain Star for the first time next May.

We were in Alykes this May and walked past the Star lots of times and even walked through the grounds to get to Porto Paradiso which is fab. The pool looks stunning and we are looking forward to our time there next year. Not long to go now....LOL Tik Tok..............................

Preston Lancs U.K.
Level Contributor
7 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Alykes in September

It starts to quieten down back end of September but it is lovely and relaxing with good accommodation and excellent restaraunts.

Whitby
Level Contributor
106 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Alykes in September

I can't believe the time is nearly here to pack my cases.

Forcast is looking good too!

10 days and I will hopefully be enjoying a beer at the bar 😎😎☀️☀️🍻🍻

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Alykes in September

Enjoy Tracey, let us know how it went

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Alykes in September

Just returned from Ionian star after 3 1/2 weeks.well looked after by George,Yoanna, Dennis,Elainie,Rosa,and must not forget Annistasia.exellent food throughout the entire holiday.back for 3weeks in September. See you all then!! Very hot!!

Edited: 09 July 2017, 10:32
Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Alykes in September

Who do you mean by "us"? If it's a group of friends looking for a riotous holiday then it won't be for you. If it's a couple looking for great hospitality and a laid back holidaybthdn it'll be just the ticket.

The weather may be cooler in the evenings. My experience of rain here in May or September wasn't unpleasant. It tends to be very light and doesn't stop you from dog big stuff.

Enjoy Alykes. Once experienced, people tend to return.

17. Re: Alykes in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2018, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations
More Alykes Topics