We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi

Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi

Dear Members,

Good day to you, i have planned to visit Langkawi @ August, we are couple looking for decent family hotels recommendation to stay for 3 Days, My Budget is between RMY100-200.

on little research at forum understood Pentai Cenang is Central Location with more options for Food, night life etc.,

Planning to visit Sky Cab, Sky Bridge, Gunung Raya, Eagle Square, Geoforest Park, island Hopping, is it possible to cover all these places @ 3Days, Please suggest.

15 replies to this topic
6 posts
11. Re: 3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi

Sky Cab, Sky Bridge, Gunung Raya, Eagle Square, Geoforest Park, island Hopping,

Should do one item each day and keep the evening to enjoy the beautiful nightlife in langkawi

Stay in cenang only. Try cenang plaza or Barron. Good location

Edited: 08 April 2017, 07:57
1 post
12. Re: 3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi

Hi Anil,

Post your recent experience, how to reach and where you stay, How you visit all places. It will be useful for me planning on nov'17.

Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
13. Re: 3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi

Hi,

Thanks for the asking, Trip was awesome we had a great time, I’m going to explain my personal experience & itinerary, I’m not promoting any of the providers mentioned below also based on personal experience view on provider will change from person to person; As most of the people says, we too booked flights 6 months before using Airasia. I don’t know which part of India you’re from, from Chennai we get cheaper prices to Kuala lampur(KUL). we booked flights separate i.e Chennai to KUL & KUL to LGK(Langkawi), Even though Malaysia immigration is faster but you might experience wait time due to crowd, please have at least 3-4Hrs Gap between flights to complete immigration, buying sim, check-in etc.,

We used Airbnb for accommodation, there are amply of options on Airbnb & motels, resorts etc., try airbnb chat with host to see they meet your expectations if any, in Langkawi 2 Major places for accommodation Pantai chenang & Kuah town, most tourists prefer Pantai Cenang, it gives easy access to many places except Tanjung Rhu Beach & KILIM Geoforest. Added to this, Cenang Beach as Water Sports & night life. Few Indian restaurants also available.

If your comfortable driving bike, you can rent a bike to reach Oriental village (SkyCab, SkyBridge, 3d Art Museum etc.,) it takes almost a day over there, evening you can enjoy cenang beach sun set, Thirstday Bar and Restaurant is also nice place for dinner with drinks.

Day 2: you can cover Tanjung Rhu Beach, Temurun Waterfall & Eagle Square as said earlier these places are away from cenang, if it’s raining based on rain & your comfort level to drive in rain, you can choose bike or you can rent a car to cover these places, Driver will wait for you while you’re enjoying these places. Btw there is Indian restaurant on the way from cenang beach to Kuah town Food (north Indian) is Good over there.

Day-3: We Booked Dev’s Adventure tours for Our Mangrove & KILIM Geoforest Visit, they take around 6Hrs & expensive compared to others, but as many reviews says we had good time on this trip with them, they offer lunch @ Hole in the wall restaurant. Go thought TripAdvisor review & you can take a Call. Evening you can enjoy water sports @ Cenang Beach, Btw don’t book in advance, goto beach buy it if you feel good about provider, price etc

TIPS:

1. Few Airbnb hosts provide airport pickup; few provides drop also without any charges, you can check the details @ airbnb.

2. SkyCab, Skybridge have various packages to choose in combination with Skyrex, Sky dome, 3d Art Museum etc., you can chose the plan suits to you when you reach there.

3. Tanjung Rhu Beach usually less crowded compared to cenang beach.

4. We rented bike @ T Shoppe, Cenang Beach. They have options like 10Hrs, 24Hrs, Week etc.,

5. Spice King Restaurant Near Dev’s Adventure serves good North Indian Food.

6. For water sports @ cenang beach prices are much cheaper if you book over there compared to advance booking. For Dev’s Adventure prices are fixed & booking advance is recommended.

7. We Stayed behind Telaga Arabic using Airbnb, By walk we can use Telaga Arabic Hotel route, by bike or car we have to use road next to Nadias Inn.

8. If required Driver no we hired for a day trip to Eagle Square, Waterfalls & tanjung Rhu beach, message me.

Ahmedabad, India
12 posts
14. Re: 3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi

You can check Air BnB for more options as per your budget

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,236 posts
237 reviews
15. Re: 3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi

sandypatel

This post is almost 1 year old....love your enthusiasm ;o)

Reply to: 3 Days Budget Stay @ Langkawi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pantai Cenang
Recent Conversations