We want to visit Naoshima on Nov 4, arriving from Osaka. We already booked a hotel for the night in Okayama.Planning to stay the whole day on island and return at late afternoon or evening to Okayama.I Questions:
1. I want to be on island already at 0930, taking into account the trains (shinkansen) and ferry from Uno, at which hour we have to depart from Osaka?
2. Arriving to Miyanoura,what is the recommended sequence for visit - start at the Museum area and then to Honomura area and final back to Miyanoura? (we will be using the bus) Or start with the Art house project?
3. If we want to walk from museum area to Miyanoura area, can anybody provide an estimate of time ? is it a slope up or down/
4. What is the Preferred sequence of visiting the Art house project?
5. the town bus , is there a day ticket or a separate pay for each ride?