We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving from FS Anahita

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
5 helpful votes
Diving from FS Anahita
Save

Hi,

My wife and I will spend 5 nights at the FS Anahita. I want to do some scuba diving, but from what I understand, the best diving sites are on the opposite part of the island.

My question is: is there an easy way to arrange transport do dives and come back in the same day?

Thanks a lot!

1 reply
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
27,530 posts
3,074 reviews
2,644 helpful votes
1. Re: Diving from FS Anahita
Save

There is suitable diving all over the island, it is not always the case that you have to go to the east or Trou aux Biches in the north west.

However outside of renting a car for the day, you might want to hire a driver for the day. It might be the driver you pick may know some dive operators and maybe able to get a discount.

Also consider if a dive operator would arrange a pick up. Hotels do have arrangements with nearby dive outfits but of course gets a bit more difficult if the operator is more remote.

http://www.msda.mu/index.php/en/

Edited: 3 years ago
Reply to: Diving from FS Anahita
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Beau Champ
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.