We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkelling at The Four Seasons

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
117 helpful votes
Snorkelling at The Four Seasons
Save

Hi all.

Does anyone know, if the hotel provides snorkelling gear and if so is there a charge for this?

Also, is the snorkelling any good ?

Many thanks.

Going in 3 weeks and cant wait.

4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
6 posts
31 reviews
16 helpful votes
1. Re: Snorkelling at The Four Seasons
Save

yes non motorized water sports and snorkeling is included on a complimentary basis. I emailed the hotel few weeks ago asking about what the rate included and they answered with that. As for how the quality is, I couldn't say as I will be going to Sep. Please let us know how it goes in 3 weeks

Lancashire, UK
Level Contributor
19,172 posts
201 reviews
424 helpful votes
2. Re: Snorkelling at The Four Seasons
Save

Ahmed, this is an old post from 2013.

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
200 posts
20 reviews
117 helpful votes
3. Re: Snorkelling at The Four Seasons
Save

Thank you for your reply, but as mentioned I was there 18 months ago.

It was amazing btw.

The snorkelling was not great though.

Lucan, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
44 reviews
29 helpful votes
4. Re: Snorkelling at The Four Seasons
Save

just seeing your post about the poor snorkelling at the Four Seasons. We are about to book here for our honeymoon and was looking forward to a nice bit of snorkelling! Is it only in the direct vicinity of the hotel that the snorkelling is poor? Do they offer day trips out to better spots? My partner is also a keen scuba diver and has contacted the hotel for more info but they haven't gotten back to him yet. Any tips on the scuba? Thanks!!

Reply to: Snorkelling at The Four Seasons
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Beau Champ
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.