We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Fork in November

Asbury Park, New...
Level Contributor
438 posts
19 reviews
North Fork in November

Hello all,

I’ve recently discovered this area as I was traveling for work. I would love to come back Veterans weekend with my wife to explore the winieries and breweries. I just wanted to see how this area is in mid November and if everything is still open. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
990 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: North Fork in November

Many places stay open all year on the North Fork, some close completely and some go to a limited schedule. Veterans Day weekend is still good, some places that close up for the winter use it as a "last weekend" . Best idea is to call the places you want to visit and ask for their hours over Veterans Day.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
105,230 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: North Fork in November

The fall is one of the most popular times for visiting the North Fork. Pumpkin patches and petting zoos make the area popular for families in addition to the wineries for adults. Weekends there will be BUSY, especially on a holiday weekend. If you live far enough away that you would need a place to stay, book early.

Reply to: North Fork in November
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Fork
Recent Conversations