We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Taxi to Rogers Bar on Hog Island from Sandals LaSource

Scottsdale
Level Contributor
10 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Water Taxi to Rogers Bar on Hog Island from Sandals LaSource

Hello will be at Sandals LaSource for 6 days starting tomorrow 12/23 does anyone know how far it is from Sandals to Hog Island? Looking to visit Rogers Bar there. Is there a water taxi available or how long is the drive in a car? Thanks in advance.

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Taxi to Rogers Bar on Hog Island from Sandals LaSource

Sorry, you cant drive unless you have been provided with a bridge key, which a few locals have. Its a few miles i guess, if you want to pay sandals they would take you i'm sure. If you use any of the rental services like waterskiing on grand anse, those guys would take you for a fee too. The usual way is to drive to clarkes court bay, one of the 2 mrinas there, and get a local guy to take you across the half mile or so.

Scottsdale
Level Contributor
10 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Taxi to Rogers Bar on Hog Island from Sandals LaSource

Thank you very much. Do the taxi drivers have a bridge key - is taking a taxi an option?

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
4,493 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water Taxi to Rogers Bar on Hog Island from Sandals LaSource

No, a taxi wont take you there, and no they wouldnt get a key i suspect.

4. Re: Water Taxi to Rogers Bar on Hog Island from Sandals LaSource

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2016, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Grand Anse