We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water taxis in Grenada

Sunbury, PA
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Water taxis in Grenada

We'll be cruising to Grenada in a few weeks. We'd like to spend a couple of hours on Grand Anse Beach, and I'm looking for a reliable way to get there and back. Has anyone had any experience with water taxis to and from Grand Anse?

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water taxis in Grenada

Yes, its just a boat from the jetty to a jetty on grand anse 200 yards north of the vendors market. 10 minutes door to door, you don't see as much as by bus/taxi, but roads will take 20-30 mins. Both are very reliable.

Edited: 08 January 2016, 06:00
Sunbury, PA
Level Contributor
25 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water taxis in Grenada

Thanks for the information. I appreciate it.

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
480 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water taxis in Grenada

Do the water taxis run every day..

Grenada
Destination Expert
for Grenada
Level Contributor
4,496 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water taxis in Grenada

No, only when they have customers, ie if theres a ship in. To be fair, they do operate other days, but they arent much in evidence, doing other paying jobs mainly i suspect.

Edited: 09 January 2016, 09:07
5. Re: Water taxis in Grenada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2017, 00:17
Get answers to your questions about Grand Anse