We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Princess Gems Aluthgama

Telford, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Princess Gems Aluthgama

Hi, does anyone know if this jewellers is still in existence. We went many years ago but I can't seem to locate a website for them.

6 replies to this topic
Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
1. Re: Princess Gems Aluthgama

Dear Felicia

I am quite sure this is the one that is not open any longer. It was a big store in two floors. Correct? I have a friend that lives there so I can check with him. Why the question?

Br

Helena

Telford, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Princess Gems Aluthgama

Hi Helena,

It wasn't a particularly large place. I have the address as 1st Lane, Moragalla. I bought a couple of rings from there, which turned out to be really good value, and wanted something made.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
3. Re: Princess Gems Aluthgama

Dear Felicia

This is very "funny"... We have talked to our friend and it's actually his brother that owns the store. :)

Can you give me your email address and I will get you in contact with each other.

Br

Helena

Telford, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Princess Gems Aluthgama

Do they have an email address or website that you could give me please. I don't really want to post me email address on here. Thanks very much for your help.

5. Re: Princess Gems Aluthgama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 May 2017, 05:35

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
387 reviews
6. Re: Princess Gems Aluthgama

May be a little late - but I can confirm Princess Gems is definitely still trading as I've just returned from hols with some beautiful gems from them. Got back to the UK on 7th October 2017.

Just found their web address/ email on the receipts - PM me if you'd still like it. I think TripAdvisor will remove the post if I put it on here.

Edited: 13 October 2017, 17:23
Reply to: Princess Gems Aluthgama
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Beruwala