We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Post Office

Colne, United...
3 posts
Post Office

Please could anyone tell me the telephone number of the Post Office in Santa Barbara de Nexe? I'm trying to contact them about a parcel which I sent for my friend's birhday - it has not been delivered and they may be still holding it.

Would be very grateful for this info ....

4 replies to this topic
Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,070 posts
1. Re: Post Office

It's (351) 289- 994093

Colne, United...
3 posts
2. Re: Post Office

Thank you, but that number is actually a private house - my friend has already tried it, it must be wrongly listed/out of date. She is hoping to get a lift into Santa Barbara some time this week - just hope the parcel is there.

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
87,056 posts
78 reviews
93 helpful votes
3. Re: Post Office

I can't find a phone number anywhere. When I click on the 'find a post office' link on the CTT site all I get is a blank page.

If the post office cannot deliver a package they always leave a little ticket in your letter box with a reference number and collection information. If your friend doesn't have that, possible big problem.

I think they keep them for a couple of weeks.

Colne, United...
3 posts
4. Re: Post Office

Thanks very much for trying. That has worked OK in the past, but she hasn't had a ticket this time - I thought she could have missed it and thrown it out with the junk mail, just hoping that the parcel did make it that far. It cost £8 to send. Trackable would have been over £12.

Thanks again for your help. Will let you know what the current phone number is if she manages to get there. Fingers crossed.

Reply to: Post Office
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Barbara de Nexe
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.