We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything New in Alykanas for 2018

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
47 reviews
Anything New in Alykanas for 2018

We are back to Alykanas again in July just wondered if anyone knows if there is anything new for this season such as new tavernas or Bars.

Looking forward to another great time cant wait.

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
54 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: Anything New in Alykanas for 2018

Ollie and Anna from Busters are opening a new bar just across the road in between Memories and Alkyonis, no ideas on name yet.

The owners of the Busters building (think it's the guys from Mojo) are taking over the running of Busters.

Jane (from Zeus and Cosy Corner) and her family have taken over the running of Catacombs.

That's all I know for the moment

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria, Alykes, Alykanas
Level Contributor
7,247 posts
64 reviews
2. Re: Anything New in Alykanas for 2018

As posted a while ago:- https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189…

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
47 reviews
3. Re: Anything New in Alykanas for 2018

Thanks for that looking forward to giving the new Busters a try and will pop in Catacombs to see Jane but most nights you will find me in BLISS POOL BAR ZEUS DNA OR CUBA nice to see a few new things happening..

We did visit Catacombs last year and found it played good music with the young guys running it.

Hope its as good which im sure it will be with Jane she is friendly and funny and towers over me as im just a liitle over 5ft roll on July.

Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
4. Re: Anything New in Alykanas for 2018

Me goin to Dannys Hotel beginning of Oct solo almost cant wait aint been that far north b4 Been Tsilivi and Kalamaki in recent yrs and Laganas 2004 Zante is the tops ;-)

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
183 reviews
5. Re: Anything New in Alykanas for 2018

You will have a great time Steven, Danny's is a good choice for a solo traveller, you will be looked after by the great team. Alykanas is a little quieter than the other resorts you've been too but has plenty of bars and restaurants to keep you happy.

Reply to: Anything New in Alykanas for 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas
Recent Conversations