We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October time...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
23 reviews
October time...

Hi guys, I’m coming for 10days the start of October and was just wondering if there is anything going on? Any kind of special days or events? Can’t wait to be back there 3rd year on the run an it feels like home already.

16 replies to this topic
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
1. Re: October time...

I'm coming out on 14th October, know it's the latter end of the season, not expecting everywhere to be open, but think there'll be enough to keep me going for the week.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
183 reviews
2. Re: October time...

At the beginning of October there should still be Greek nights in various places. The Mill Bar Greek night on a Friday night is excellent, the Mill Bar also have tribute acts that may still be happening. Where are you staying?

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
47 reviews
3. Re: October time...

Im sure there will still be lots of places open in October Bliss Pool Bar will be its a great pool and bar to chill day and night and some tavernas will be still open like Vrisaki and Mantalena both great places im sure you will find plenty to do and you can always venture in to Alykes for a night for a change of scenery enjoy your stay

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
23 reviews
4. Re: October time...

Thanks for the replies guys, sorry it’s took so long I didn’t see them. We are staying at La Caretta again. We stayed there last year and loved it. Last year we came the start of September and was a little quieter then from when we came the year before the last week in May an 1st week in June. So we are looking forward to seeing what it’s like in October as well. We are hoping to go 2 a few Greek nights and also tribute nights. It’s getting closer now excited!!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: October time...

Oh my... I’m getting ready an all packed to fly out on Monday an now I’m thinking do I need a rain coat! I’m gutted over the weather and hopefully it all blows over before I arrive on Monday. Hope everyone over there now is having as much of a nice time as they can xxx

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
122 reviews
6. Re: October time...

My parents are there now and say it's cooler and very windy. Hope it blows itself out soon. Have a great time x

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
183 reviews
7. Re: October time...

I'm due to fly tomorrow hopefully, could be an interesting landing!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
23 reviews
8. Re: October time...

If you don’t mind can you let me know how it is when you land. And how it goes over the weekend. My nerves are gone now :(

Thanks xxx

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
183 reviews
9. Re: October time...

Gemsy I'll try to remember to post but the weather seems to be looking a little better.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
183 reviews
10. Re: October time...

Flight was ok on Saturday, a little turbulence and landing was ok. Very wet all day yesterday rain eventually stopped about 9. Quite cloudy today but when the sun came out it was hot. Resort quite busy.

Reply to: October time...
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas
Recent Conversations