We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bekiri Studios

5 posts
1 review
Bekiri Studios

Having a browse for next year ,anyone know where bekiri Studios are in alykanas please ,we've stayed in alykanas a few times also alykes, not hear of these before ,many thanks .

8 replies to this topic
London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
183 reviews
1. Re: Bekiri Studios

Just behind Danny's. You go up the road, round the bend past Danny's and they are just along the first lane on the right.

5 posts
1 review
2. Re: Bekiri Studios

Thank you ILUVZANTE for the info I will see how it pans out for us,we are in alykanas in 3weeks time so armed with the info will have look .. thanks again😎.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
183 reviews
3. Re: Bekiri Studios

While your up that way, have a look at Barbara Ann apartments, just a little further along the same road. They are really nice, I've stayed there 4 times in 2 years.

5 posts
1 review
4. Re: Bekiri Studios

Thanks for info ,they could have been made for me ! ?.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
183 reviews
5. Re: Bekiri Studios

Definitely:-)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
104 posts
47 reviews
6. Re: Bekiri Studios

Bekiri studios are along the quiet road behind Dannys which leads to the Grapevines,

I would take a look at the Barbara Ann just a bit further along the road past the old Jesters bar which is closed.

They look really nice never stayed there but watched them being finished before they opened they look really good and in a nice quiet area but just a short stroll to the main area or just a nice walk to the beach.

5 posts
1 review
7. Re: Bekiri Studios

Many thanks for the info we will go and have a look ,will be there in just over two weeks can't wait I need to feel the sand and sea around my feet 😎

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
183 reviews
8. Re: Bekiri Studios

I've stayed in Barbara Ann apartments a few times and they are very nice, a little more upmarket than some apartments.

Reply to: Bekiri Studios
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas
Recent Conversations