We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self catering one bed apartments

Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
Self catering one bed apartments

Can anyone recommend s/c apartments. Ideally would like a decent sized pool. We going with 2 (older) teenage girls 16/19 - so would like somewhere they can walk back at night, where we can enjoy a bit of peace and quiet on a balcony or terrace. I’ve been looking on trip advisor but can only really see a couple of places. If anyone can recommend somewhere - that would be great. Would do a couple of studios at a push. Thanks in advance (this would be our first trip here - normally stay Chania/Georgioupolis in Crete. - which we love but want somewhere new for 2019)

5 replies to this topic
London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
183 reviews
1. Re: Self catering one bed apartments

Package or booking independently?

Packages to Danny's, Grapevines, Plessas Palace, Litsa. You don't necessarily need to book accommodation with a pool as there are a couple of pool bars in the area and you are also welcome to use pretty much any pool as long as you buy food/drink at the bar.

Many more places if you are booking independently.

Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Self catering one bed apartments

I am happy to go independent really.

Thank you for the names you have given already as they look good too

Isle of Man, United...
Level Contributor
215 posts
35 reviews
3. Re: Self catering one bed apartments

We are staying here on the recommendation of a friend who stays there almost every year :) http://www.zantebellavista.com/en/

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
183 reviews
4. Re: Self catering one bed apartments

If booking independently, I can highly recommend Barbara Ann apartments, no pool but they have a lovely 2 bedroomed apartment and only 4 studios, around 10 mins from the beach. I can give you contact details if required.

Other good accommodation - Pahnis, Eleni Gardens (be careful there are two with similar names), Letsos (rooms can be a bit hit and miss but in a great location) - there are plenty more, if you find somewhere you like the look of, I'd be glad to help if I know of them. Have a look on Hotels.com, Booking.com and alykes.com

Level Contributor
22 posts
16 reviews
5. Re: Self catering one bed apartments

Brilliant - thank you - it’s likely I will be in touch when I know exact dates

Reply to: Self catering one bed apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykanas
Recent Conversations