We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Scopollo, Sicily, Italy

new york
Level Contributor
10 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Scopollo, Sicily, Italy

What THINGS are there to do in this charming little beach town? I am reading the forum and there is LOTS of hotel recommendations and complaints about paying 5Euros for parking, but what would a girl do in this town if she is there for 4 days? Go to the beach for 4 days? Snorkel for 4 days? Eat Calamari? Please advise asap! I leave for Europe in DAYS and will CANCEL this excursion if there's not much else to do and see! Much love for your reply!

palermo
Destination Expert
for Palermo
Level Contributor
2,807 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Scopollo, Sicily, Italy

Scopello is simply a tiny village, great for beach and snorkeling, but not much else. Four days are perhaps too much.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
113,759 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Scopollo, Sicily, Italy

Scopello is a village, very small, the gateway to the Zingaro. You would trek the reserve, enjoy the coves, boat the coast....

The beaches are pebble.

Vagabonda

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
21,425 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do in Scopollo, Sicily, Italy

Scopello is a small place. I presume people go there to relax and enjoy the beach. I merely drove through it on the way to the Zingaro Nature Preserve. If you rent a car, you could visit there also and hike, or drive somewhere else and sightsee.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
113,759 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do in Scopollo, Sicily, Italy

The draw for Scopello is the entrance to Zingaro.

Vagabonda

5. Re: Things to do in Scopollo, Sicily, Italy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2017, 09:18
Get answers to your questions about Scopello