We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Everest Base Camp

Cork Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Everest Base Camp

I am going to Everest Base camp in October with a few friends can any one suggest a good operator there as there are so many and we want a reputable one. We would like to join another group also that would be ok

Denmark
Level Contributor
1,609 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Everest Base Camp

It is not mandatory to be TAAN member to be a legal trekking agency, but the agency must have authorization from the Nepal Government.

Mentioned in this post
Bangalore...
4 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Everest Base Camp

Hi,

I organise and to for adventure trek every year.This year it is long awaited well known, famous EBC (Everest Base Camp) trek in Nepal from 26th Oct to 11th Nov this year. It is life time experience, We have 5 members team as of now. We will be happy to include more team members. please let me know and share your contact details, if anyone wants to join, we will share the travel plan.

regards

Yamini

yamini.khandal@gmail.com

Mentioned in this post
13. Re: Everest Base Camp

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2013, 05:17