We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

peregrine trekkers

Western Australia
Level Contributor
132 posts
12 reviews
peregrine trekkers

My husband and I are going on the Everest Base Camp and Gokyo Lakes trek leaving Kathmandu 3 Nov 2012. Just wondering who else is booked on the same trek?

France
Level Contributor
3,450 posts
79 reviews
1. Re: peregrine trekkers

Actually, personally I recommend you to use a local agent to contribute directly on poor Nepalese economy. A foreign agent is not allowed to operate trekking in Nepal so they will be using Nepal based trekking agency to operate trekking in Nepal on that case a foreign company will have sub-contract with local agencies. That means they will earn profit for doing nothing much more than contacting a Nepal based agent. There are several good trekking agencies in Nepal which will give you best experience of trekking in Nepal. Using small agencies will surely give you better services than using big international agencies.

All the best!

2. Re: peregrine trekkers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2012, 11:34
3. Re: peregrine trekkers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2013, 05:16