We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help
Save

Does anyone have a way of getting in touch with the owner/agent of Villas Kasha -Henri Bensaid? We are leaving in about a week to start our trip which will end with us staying at Villas Kasha and we have no idea where the villa is located or how to obtain the keys. I've tried to e-mail Henri several times, but haven't had any response and time is getting short. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Dave

Edited: 4 years ago
5 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
1. Re: Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help
Save

In trying to delete my duplicate post I appear to have posted it yet again. Sorry - I'm going to figure this out someday!

Thanks,

Dave

Umatilla, Florida
Level Contributor
765 posts
4 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help
Save

I would make other arrangements at this point. The website has only 2 reviews and they seem to be made up in my opinion. Being in business and only having 2 reviews is a warning. Something doesn't seem right.

Playa Guiones...
Destination Expert
for Nosara
Level Contributor
3,161 posts
6 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help
Save

Agree with Terri. I would find something else at least for a couple of nights, then see if you can find Henri or other manager of the villa when you get to the area.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
4. Re: Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help
Save

Thank you both for replying. Henri's wife just e-mailed me directions and they were the same as the ones that GeckoesLodge gave me. Since he is a "Destination Expert" I'm going to go with his recommendation. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Level Contributor
211 posts
49 reviews
17 helpful votes
5. Re: Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help
Save

Did it work out ok?

Reply to: Villas Kasha - Need Urgent Help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cocles
US$USD
Canada (English)
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.