We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
At Beloved till Dec. 20th

In case anyone has any questions...we're here now. Gotta say the vibe at Lupita Lounge was outstanding today with the Silent Party a great success (I can elaborate if anyone is interested).

Had excellent steak and lamb at Isla Grill today. Bar service at Isla not so great but Juan and guest company at Lobby Bar more than made up for it.

Very windy and overcast but no rain. Pool too chilly for us. Hoping for better weather tomorrow.

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
7 replies to this topic
Ridgefield...
Level Contributor
132 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Please do. What is the silent party? Sounds very un-party like...

Been a few years, love Beloved and the Lupita lounge. Hope Claudia is performing this week. She is the best!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Yes that was my thought too...a silent party? What an oxymoron. Well I was wrong. It was a hoot. The DJs play 3 different kind of music. You wear headphones and can switch beteeen the 3 different music streams. It's hilarious watching people dance to different beats and sing along while there's no audible music playing but once you put your headphones on it all makes sense and you simply join in the party. We have been to TBH 5 times and this was the most fun we have ever had!

We have Claudia on Tuesday and can't wait. That's a different experience altogether.

I have to say we were a little worried about the vibe changing after TBH turned AO but so far the balance is right. A little more lively until 11 pm but still peaceful and serene.

Waiting for weather to improve. It's warm but very windy today. No one is swimming in the ocean. Few people in pools. This is our first time in December as we usually come in April or July. I think in many other places we would be super disappointed but here we're still enjoying our vacation.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Hi World Traveller

Is the Silent Party a weekly event? Or just an occasional thing?

Thanks

Dave

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Hi Dave

I'm not entirely sure if it's on a weekly schedule but will find out. Honestly it was such a huge success and so well attended that I think they would bring it back even if it wasn't a weekly thing now.

After a lovely day yesterday weather wise, it is super windy again today which makes it cooler despite the 30+ celsius temps.

The Colours Race was on yesterday at the beach with nice prizes. Note that the dye they use is much harder to wash off so you may not want to wear clothing you really care about.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Many Thanks World Traveller

We can't wait to try! June 2018...

Dave

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
457 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Are the pools not heated?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: At Beloved till Dec. 20th

Dave

So the Silent Party is a weekly Friday event. Enjoy your vacation in a few months!

Reply to: At Beloved till Dec. 20th
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted