We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of upgade to excellence club

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Cost of upgade to excellence club

Ca anyone give me an idea of how much this would cost to upgrade from a junior suite pls? We are going on January for the second time

Playa Mujeres Trips and Tours
Scuba & Snorkeling, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks
4 replies to this topic
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,962 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of upgade to excellence club

What resort? EPM or FPM? You can get a rough idea by looking at the Resort website and see how much they are charging for the Suite you want during the week you are booked. Figure out what the difference is between your reservation cost per night and what they are Charging. They may ask more to upgrade - there is no guarantee a room in that category will even be available when you arrive.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of upgade to excellence club

I’d definitely upgrade in advance. It’s high season, they could sell out of the room type.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
126 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of upgade to excellence club

It's epm....asked when we were there this Jan and seemed quite a lot though can't recall exactly how much I will have a look at their site just wondered whether to book in advance or when we arrive for the best deal, I guess it's down to demand and season as you say. Thanks for your replies

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of upgade to excellence club

call the excellence and ask them

Reply to: Cost of upgade to excellence club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted