We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topless sunbathing???

scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
topless sunbathing???

is this forbidden at the hotel??

i know some hotels have up signs and you can only do it on the beach.......just asking as i hate lines :(

Beloved Playa Mujeres
Beloved Playa Mujeres
#1 of 8 hotels in Playa Mujeres
Excellence Playa Mujeres
Excellence Playa Mujeres
#2 of 8 hotels in Playa Mujeres
Finest Playa Mujeres
Finest Playa Mujeres
#3 of 8 hotels in Playa Mujeres
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: topless sunbathing???

No wonder you keep going back FFM!! You dark horse!! LOL

Jerry..

London, UK
Level Contributor
167 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: topless sunbathing???

ha ha Jerry very good

I honestly never even considered it an issue before i went to Mexico

That advert made me laugh years ago, i think it was for Bud or some beer anyway, they showed a European beach with fat old women sunbathing topless and American beaches where there were all these young women who had to keep their tops on!

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: topless sunbathing???

LOL Jadegirl !! What's that saying??...'If you've got it...flaunt it' LOL

Jerry....

Hamilton, Ontario...
Level Contributor
533 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: topless sunbathing???

When we were there a week ago there were boobs everywhere, in fact I felt a little out of place with my top on!! My husband also noticed all the topless, very hard to miss!! Do what you like your on vacation, no one seems to care.

California
Level Contributor
444 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: topless sunbathing???

This California girl likes to suntan topless at the beach.

I usually do not at the pool and never walk around topless but I also hate those tan lines!

When my husband and I stayed at the Riu Palace several years ago almost every woman on the beach was topless not many at the pool and this is not an all adult resort. Nobody seemed to care and my husband LOVED IT!

Your on vacation so enjoy.

LOL

Myrtle Beach, South...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: topless sunbathing???

My wife and I will be there May 20th thru the25th. It is an Adult only resort and I am glad to hear most people are not that uptight. We BOTH ill be topless on occasion. BTW I will be the one with the hairy cocachellas...lol

Mario

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,517 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: topless sunbathing???

I heard on SKY News today that they are now including 'Ladies Topless Beach Volleyball' in the London Olympics.....not sure how well it will go down on the beach at Bognor-Regis!! LOL.

Jerry...

scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: topless sunbathing???

thankfully there will be a few of us then both male and female,lol

happy that i know in advance coz if you get lines within the first few days they will never fill :(

so thank you very very much for all your replies :)

Chicago
11 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: topless sunbathing???

Topless ladies were at several pools while we were visiting in November 2009. Topless on beach was also the norm. While in the pool the tops were replaced and no one walked around showing their puppies.

Now, what happened on the rooftop terraces, that is another story. My wife and I left our suits in the room. Completely nude was the only way to enjoy the rooftop.

Virginia
Level Contributor
276 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: topless sunbathing???

We saw bunch of topless ladies at the beach, and some by the pool a couple of weeks ago. In fact, a couple started chating up with us while the man was applying suntan lotion on his wife's chest, who was topless and acting like it was nothing out of ordinary. I guess some are not discreet at all. lol

Edited: 02 June 2010, 09:14
;