We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topless sunbathing???

scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
2 reviews
topless sunbathing???

is this forbidden at the hotel??

i know some hotels have up signs and you can only do it on the beach.......just asking as i hate lines :(

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
21. Re: topless sunbathing???

My husband and I agree with you Sandman!!! Nude on the RTT - priceless!

Chicago
11 posts
22. Re: topless sunbathing???

Planning to go back soon and will certainly try to get another RTT. Ours was very private, we were on top of #9. Would be nice to get the same room next time, but if we don't, I am certain it won't stop us from using the RTT nude.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
23. Re: topless sunbathing???

We are heading back on Sept 5th and are also hoping for our same RTT! We are going to email the resort about 7-10 days before to request it, then we will be keeping our fingers and toes crossed!!! When will you be there, Sandman?

Chicago
11 posts
24. Re: topless sunbathing???

If we can, it will be November again. Want the same room too! Will probably spend most mornings down at the main pool and go up to the RTT for lunch and a "you know what" afternoon. We hope there will be as many topless women as last year, it certainly makes it more comfortable and more enjoyable for my beautiful wife, and for me too.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
125 posts
1 review
25. Re: topless sunbathing???

Yup, that was us too, beach/pool in the am RTT in the pm!!!

26. Re: topless sunbathing???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2010, 00:16