We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back home :(

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
40 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Back home :(

Well, we got home late last night from EPM. Full review is coming but I have to say that this place exceeded every expectation that I had and then some. The food, service, etc was fantastic. I'll post a detailed review in a day or two. Got to meet Stacey from here and her husband but mostly we got to do what we wanted...NOTHING! This trip was all about relaxing and we did just that!

Bay Area, California
Level Contributor
224 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Back home :(

Sounds like a great trip! You know the best way to get rid of post-trip blues is to start planning the next trip! ;)

New England
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Back home :(

Glad you had a great time, and now it's time to plan your next trip back home : )

New York
Level Contributor
1,812 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back home :(

I am so happy to hear you had a great time and had safe travels. I can't wait to read your review

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,672 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Back home :(

Great to hear about another happy couple

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Back home :(

Awesome! Looking forward to your review, Mike. We were hooked immediately after arriving for our first time. "You had me at hola!"

Have already booked for our 3rd trip next April!

Level Contributor
4,205 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back home :(

You can't get enough happy couples...;)

7. Re: Back home :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 17:16