We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

urgent information needed please

wirral
Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
urgent information needed please

please can anyone tell me thomsons current IN-RESORT price for the pirates trip from alcudia.

is there anyone over there that can help or anyone working there.

i am trying to book this but have been quoted a very high price and this is allegedly 25% cheaper than in-resort.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
1. Re: urgent information needed please

I have checked out No Frills Excursions who are based in Alcudia but they don't seem to operate an excursion to Pirates Adventure.Are you aware how far it is from Alcudia to Pirates which is in Magaluf? Nearly 50 miles each way. Long coach journeys.The distances involved could explain the excursion cost cos the admission to Pirates is high side.

Port d'Alcudia...
Level Contributor
86 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: urgent information needed please

Hi

There is a guy on you tube videos type in belleve alcudia, and he can inform you about excursions in alcudia, he works in alcudia and its always a lot cheaper than thomson, you will find his email address on there too.

Anymore help just let me know.

Regards

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: urgent information needed please

Troy - Did you mean bellevue? Tried belleve and got 110 videos for Bellevue

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: urgent information needed please

I worked in Alcudia last summer and the price (including transport, food and drink) was around €60 for adults and €45 for kids.

There are two price ranges - main deck and quarter deck. Quarterdeck is considered the VIP option and is around €10 more for each. It means you go straight through when the doors open, while main deck ticket holders wait outside a little longer and you get a little bottle of bubbly and served food first.

However, I would actually recommend the main deck as quarter deck is much nearer the stage. Too near some would say. You don't get to pick your seats so you might end up with a 'front row of the cinema' kind of crick in the neck.

Enjoy! It's a great show :)

Hampshire England
Level Contributor
6,669 posts
100 reviews
5. Re: urgent information needed please

There might be a problem obtaining a current price, as Pirates show doesn't re-open until April 6th.

wirral
Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
6. Re: urgent information needed please

thanks for the replies.

thomson are alleging that the current offer price on their website is at least 25% cheaper than the current in-resort price. how can they do this if the current in-resort price doesnt exist? from alcudia its £47.50. does this sound like it would be 25% cheaper? that would make the in-resort price approx £60 (68ish euros)

thats with main deck and transport. does that sound right?

also, we have no kids. would you reccomend the uncut one or the normal one. whilst we arent keen on having screaming kids running round attacking us with swords, we dont want screaming adults on hen parties and stag nights either. :)

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
84 reviews
7. Re: urgent information needed please

I don't know about the 25% lower business but I think it's a fair price, so long as you are getting the main deck and not the crew deck, which does not include food and drink.

The tickets for the show cost almost that amount, so as it includes your transport, sounds like a good deal.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: urgent information needed please

I would definitely not recommend uncut. There is no food included and because most of the guests drink crazy amounts they don't perform the best stunts. Adventure is by far the better of the two.

9. Re: urgent information needed please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Alcudia