We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellevue club

glasgow
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
Bellevue club

Having read so many negative posts on food at Bellevue I have changed holiday to self catering and would like to know places for nice good value dinners. Any info on best places to buy tickets for pirate shows and caves of drach tours marine land etc.Where is suitable evening entertainment as I have 16 year old daughter and don't want to be stuck in hotel every evening . Also any nearby supermarkets and markets around.Sorry for such long list but have never been here before thanks

Belfast
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Bellevue club

Hey

I think you've probably made a good choice with regard to self catering especially if you're going in high season. there are so many restaurants to choose from! Some of the restaurants i enjoy eating in are Nevada, Yummy Yummy's, tivoli's, Lunas Grill, Lago Chinese Buffet, White Rose, Jolly Roger and Romas Steak House. there's loads more including chippies, Burger King, KFC, pizza hut, indian restaurants and kebab shops. As for entertainment, you'll be spoilt for choice! the place is hiving with music bars and sports bars and discos. there's a spar on the bellevue site (and others dotted around the area) but you'd be better going onto main street and shopping in the huge colber supermarket. If you want to buy tickets for excursions, No Frills have a shop not far from Lunas Grill. You can also buy tickets in the Colber Supermarket and there's a Bureau de Change nearby that also sells tickets for excursions. Make sure you visit the Hydropark once during your stay and as far as I remember the colber sold the cheapest tickets for that. Anyway, hope that helps and hope others reply with their favourites

Jaye

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
2. Re: Bellevue club

Not sure if you realise the distances involved in getting from Alcudia to Pirates/Marineland/Caves of Drach.But as jkc says no-frills excursions are the way to go.

glasgow
Level Contributor
62 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Bellevue club

Thanks very much for all info

Wakefield, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: Bellevue club

We stayed at Bellevue in 2010 ... self catering and had no problems at all,although alot of all inclusive guests were complaining! There's a decent big supermarket opposite Bellevue on main strip,sells everything you need and not bad prices! I can also recommend Tiviolis and Lunas Grill....excellent!! Enjoy :-)

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
2,860 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: Bellevue club

From what I remember theres Yummy Yummys right outside the bel vue, we went here most mornings for breakfast. I think we also ate a t a place called Bugs Bunnys which was very good, the guy who ran it was very funny!

Also at night we used to always have a crepe from the dancing crepe man!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
303 posts
17 reviews
6. Re: Bellevue club

Jaykaycee in post 2 gives good advice. We stayed at the Bellevue s/c and we ate and drank in the places mentioned in that post. Can't add any further recommendations - go with those and you won't go wrong! Happy holidays!

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
7. Re: Bellevue club

Hi

I'm going to Alcudia & staying at the Bellevue from 8th May,self catering. Can you tell me rough prices for the restaurants you've mentioned? I'm just trying to budget for each day..I'm thinking about £40 a day should suffice?

Thanks a lot

Laura

xxx

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,646 posts
84 reviews
8. Re: Bellevue club

How many for? And is that £40 just for meals or is it for everything? Will you be eating out all the time or will you prepare some meals yourself?

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
9. Re: Bellevue club

Hi

There's me & my boyfriend..£40 each I was thinking? Depending on kitchen facilities, we may cook in the apartment? Does anyone know what the facilities will be like in a 1 bedroom apartment self catering?

Thanks

Suffolk
Level Contributor
115 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Bellevue club

40 pounds is about 50 euros, i think 2 adults could survive on that fairly easily, breakfast and lunch in the apartment, main meal out with evening drinks, 50 euros should do ya :-)

Get answers to your questions about Alcudia
Recent Conversations