We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
339 posts
27 reviews
Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

Hello...

I keep hearing that a trip around the Olympic Peninsula should include an overnight stay. I'm headed over there from Mill Creek and I figure that between the driving, the hiking and the constant stopping for picture taking it's gonna make for a LONG day. So, I'll follow the advice of others and make it a two day event.

I'll be driving/hiking this olympic peninsula loop with my dog.

Anyone have any suggestions for a one-night stopover place that accepts pets?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Green Valley...
Level Contributor
18,029 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

I don't know the answer to your lodging question, but you probably know that pets are not allowed on trails with few exceptions.

www.nps.gov/olym/planyourvisit/pets.htm

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
339 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

yup, i already looked into what areas to stay out of... just need info as to where we can crash for the night...

please? any suggestions?

Bellevue, WA
Level Contributor
529 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

Moclips and Pacific Beach have a pet-friendly beach and lots of pet-friendly accommodations.

www.NorthBeachVacation.com/lodging.html

Seattle
Destination Expert
for Grand Canyon National Park
Level Contributor
9,783 posts
79 reviews
4. Re: Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

Kalaloch Lodge allows dogs as well.

There are also several places in Port Townsend (such as the Palace Hotel), but that may be off your route.

Mill Creek...
Level Contributor
339 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

Thanks for everyone's posts... I just wanted to share the name of the place that we did end up staying at with the dog... in case any one else is interested.... We stayed at Quinault River Inn in Amanda Park (it's just a 5 min drive from Lake Quinault and all that it has to offer).

6. Re: Pet Friendly B&B or hotel on Olympic Peninsula?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2010, 00:17