We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wayanad family trip

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
Wayanad family trip

we are looking for family trip in 20th May 2017 for 5nights we need budget hotels and guidence where we can take the hotels where it will be convienient to travel all the places.

Thanks

Rehan Nadaf - 8652183829

4 replies to this topic
India
Level Contributor
123 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wayanad family trip

If you can give exact budget can give more suggestions.

Try to stay either in kalpetta or bathery

Kalpetta, India
Destination Expert
for Kalpetta, Kozhikode, Mysuru (Mysore), Kodagu (Coorg), Sultan Bathery, Wayanad District, Kerala
Level Contributor
873 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wayanad family trip

HI

In Kalpetta Alakkal Residency, Peter's Hill View, Wayanad Heights are some budget stays.

Regards

Sam

Groowynd Holidays

Dubai, United Arab...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wayanad family trip

Hiii Rehan,

If you want to enjoy wayanad trip you should stay any of the Kalaptta forest resort....in Ma own experience Lanternstay resort is the best resort for family and Honeymoon couples..

Because it is the top best cool resort from my experience.am really enjoyed wayanad with my family..and i got lot of memmorable experience...Lanternstay resort providing jeep trucking,birding,campfire and we have a chance to enjoy all the beauty of nature with full thrill of our trip..i really enjoyed.Now i planned my honeymoon trip in lanternstay....

lanternstay provide special facilities for couples Honeymoon trip,Family Trip,Reserchers......

visit this site

http://www.lanternstay.com/

Am sure this is the new experience for your family......and Wish you a happy journey drr......

Kottayam, India
Destination Expert
for Kerala
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wayanad family trip

vythiri resort and banasura resort are good options..so is jungle retreat..

Reply to: Wayanad family trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sultan Bathery
Recent Conversations