We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

Mystic, CT
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
Level Contributor
2,949 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

I can't remember. I arrive fairly late on Saturday, so would prefer not to make a stop on the way to the hotel. I could go on Sunday to either Christine's or Foods 95, but need to know about the liquor. Wouldn't want to run dry!

Vancouver
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

Where is Best Buy, we are staying at the Viceroy, is it close? i need a bottle of pyrat rum for the room and some gin and good wine.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
784 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

Best Buy is on Long Path Road, East of The Valley. Technically probably in the middle of the island, but really better located for the East end properties than for the West End, such as Viceroy. On the other hand, nothing is far on such a small island...

New York
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

Foods 95 is right near the entrance to Viceroy, we always stop there for our Myers Rum, they do have some decent wine too. They are open every day until I think 10 pm. I would check them out first.

sarasota
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

only in church.

East Longmeadow...
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

I,m pretty sure Foods 95 has Pyrat rum. I know they have Beefeater, Bombay regular and sapphire, all reasonably priced. Try your gin with Ting, it's a great combo!

16. Re: Can you buy liquor on Sunday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2012, 00:49
Get answers to your questions about Anguilla