We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Considering Staying at Villa Tequila Sunrise in 2010

Greater Boston...
Level Contributor
192 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Considering Staying at Villa Tequila Sunrise in 2010

Does anyone have any feedback about their stays at Tequila Sunrise in Anguilla? The reviews are great. Anyone want to provide feedback?

We're frequent visitors of St. Martin (French side). How does Anguilla compare (for those who have been both places)? What shouldn't we miss in Anguilla? We have a three year-old who loves the waves! He's up for nearly any safe adventure, so we're not terribly limited.

What are your thoughts?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
506 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Considering Staying at Villa Tequila Sunrise in 2010

I'm guessing you mean 2011? :)

I haven't stayed there but I have toured the villa and it truly is amazing. Beautiful bedrooms, living areas, pool. . . everything is top of the line and new. My husband and I would definitely stay there in a heartbeat but its a bit out of our budget these days with a new baby.

One word to the wise- the driveway is a bit rough, rent a jeep!

Omaha
Level Contributor
343 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Considering Staying at Villa Tequila Sunrise in 2010

Met the owners while celebrating our 25th at Blanchards at the end of Feb. They were so very nice! We checked out their villa on their website. Looks AMAZING! Would stay there in a heartbeat!

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Considering Staying at Villa Tequila Sunrise in 2010

We haven't stayed there but know folks who spent a week there last summer. It is fabulous - bedrooms with luxurious baths including sliding walls to the outdoor showers. Lovely pool area with both sunny and shady places to rest while enjoying the views of SXM. Love the tequila dispenser on the counter. There's a small private bech within a few minutes walking distance. They invited us to spend the day with them at the villa. We didn't want to leave!

If I could afford it I would stay there in a heartbeat.

AXA Beach Bum

Palm Beach Gardens
Level Contributor
85 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Considering Staying at Villa Tequila Sunrise in 2010

We visited the villa in March - lovely views of St. Martin, sunrises, and crashing waves. The decor is very modern - and the splash of orange as the accent color looks amazing.

A cautionary note for you since you're traveling with a small child - each bedroom is individually locked off from the others (no center hallway) - kind of like stand alone suites.

5. Re: Considering Staying at Villa Tequila Sunrise in 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2012, 00:19