We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Must Go" Restaurants...only have 7 nights. mixed reviews

Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
"Must Go" Restaurants...only have 7 nights. mixed reviews

I have read about the following and am even more confused now than i was before...they all have mixed reviews. I need a solid description and opinion for the following :)

Da Vida

Cote de Mar

Barrell Stay

Staw Hat

Level Contributor
460 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: "Must Go" Restaurants...only have 7 nights. mixed reviews

My favorite from my recent trip....the SandBar. Go for drinks before sunset and watch the show over Road Bay...get a table on the deck or in the sand...take your time...relax.... then order several of their amazing tapas...and whatever the dessert of the night is, order it. You will not be disappointed. Before you leave, stop off at the bar, say hi to Joash and have a pineapple infused rum or vodka shot. Amazing!

12. Re: "Must Go" Restaurants...only have 7 nights. mixed reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2012, 03:16